There's little change in the weather from what Alex reported last week. The skies have remained blue this week and the sun has kept on shining in Les 2 Alpes.
Conditions on the pistes are surprisingly good despite the lack of fresh snow, which is surely thanks to the fantastic snow groomers we have in Les Deux Alpes. However, there are some hard patches here and there, which soften up as the sun warms the pistes.
The skies will be overcast today but, from Saturday, we will see even more sunshine.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Plenty of powder in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Blue skies & snow on the horizon in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Changeable weather in Les Deux Alpes this week
- Le Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020