There's little change in the weather from what Alex reported last week. The skies have remained blue this week and the sun has kept on shining in Les 2 Alpes.
Conditions on the pistes are surprisingly good despite the lack of fresh snow, which is surely thanks to the fantastic snow groomers we have in Les Deux Alpes. However, there are some hard patches here and there, which soften up as the sun warms the pistes.
The skies will be overcast today but, from Saturday, we will see even more sunshine.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunny skiing in Les Deux Alpes
- Quiet, perfectly groomed pistes in Les Deux Alpes
- Happy New Year from Les 2 Alpes!
- Les Deux Alpes in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A very white Christmas week in Les Deux Alpes