The Mountain of Hell freeride downhill mountain biking competition is open to a number of international downhill experts as well as amateur riders, like you!
Organised by Choucas bikers, the event attracts up to 700 riders annually and consists of 2 races and 2 incredible routes over a three day period. There is also a children's race too.
The highlight of the event is 25km of downhill riding on an unmarked route from the top of the glacier. Mountain biking addicts must pass through several posts, ride over snow, rocks, single tracks, steps, and sheer descents… The drop in altitude of nearly 2,400 vertical meters has previously been completed in a time of 40 minutes and is a truly physical and invigorating and makes this ‘hellish’ downhill live up to its reputation!
You can register via Les 2 Alpes Tourist Office or via the links on this page.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Bluebird powder days to kick off season 2019/20 in Les Deux Alpes
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Ready for Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20 opening?
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20