The Les Deux Alpes lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the 2 Alpes slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach up to a metre on the glacier, at 3200m, with around 15cm of snow in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Les Deux Alpes? Roll on winter!
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunny skiing in Les Deux Alpes
- Quiet, perfectly groomed pistes in Les Deux Alpes
- Happy New Year from Les 2 Alpes!
- Les Deux Alpes in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A very white Christmas week in Les Deux Alpes