The Les Deux Alpes lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the 2 Alpes slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach up to a metre on the glacier, at 3200m, with around 15cm of snow in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Les Deux Alpes? Roll on winter!
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Bluebird powder days to kick off season 2019/20 in Les Deux Alpes
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Ready for Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20 opening?
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20