Snow conditions permitting, the Deux Alpes Glacier opens for the All Saints school holiday in October each year. The event features lots of special activities plus a very cheap ski pass.
For 1 week from Saturday 26th October to Sunday 3rd November, you can dust down your skis and get your legs warmed up in plenty time for the main winter season. Participate in amateur competitions, free snowboarding tests, BBQs, film previews, live concerts, DJ sets and even an official party.
Enjoy the first runs of the season in October and take advantage of the greatly reduced day pass prices.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les 2 Alpes
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 ski trip to Les 2 Alpes early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Cooling down in 2 Alpes summer 2019
- 6 reasons why Les 2 Alpes is great in summer 2019