Snow conditions permitting, the Deux Alpes Glacier opens for the All Saints school holiday in October each year. The event features lots of special activities plus a very cheap ski pass.
For 1 week from Saturday 26th October to Sunday 3rd November, you can dust down your skis and get your legs warmed up in plenty time for the main winter season. Participate in amateur competitions, free snowboarding tests, BBQs, film previews, live concerts, DJ sets and even an official party.
Enjoy the first runs of the season in October and take advantage of the greatly reduced day pass prices.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Bluebird powder days to kick off season 2019/20 in Les Deux Alpes
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Ready for Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20 opening?