The third Thursday in November is when this year's Beaujolais hits the shelves and is cause for celebration across France.
Beaujolais Nouveau is a red wine made from Gamay grapes, fermented for just a few weeks before being being distributed to bars, shops and restaurants.
The wine may not be to everyone's taste but "Beaujolais Nouveau Day" has become an annual tradition, with many bars in Les 2 Alpes holding wine tasting sessions.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les 2 Alpes
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 ski trip to Les 2 Alpes early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019