The third Thursday in November is when this year's Beaujolais hits the shelves and is cause for celebration across France.
Beaujolais Nouveau is a red wine made from Gamay grapes, fermented for just a few weeks before being being distributed to bars, shops and restaurants.
The wine may not be to everyone's taste but "Beaujolais Nouveau Day" has become an annual tradition, with many bars in Les 2 Alpes holding wine tasting sessions.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Bluebird powder days to kick off season 2019/20 in Les Deux Alpes
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Ready for Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20 opening?
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20