A panoramic sweep of the amazing views and runs from the top of the Les Deux Alpes glacier. The glacier park at 2300m has kickers and rails for all ages and abilities and is something of a mecca for summer freestylers as it's lifts continue to run even after the rest of the mountain has closed.
Image courtesy of Les 2 Alpes tourist office.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunny skiing in Les Deux Alpes
- Quiet, perfectly groomed pistes in Les Deux Alpes
- Happy New Year from Les 2 Alpes!
- Les Deux Alpes in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A very white Christmas week in Les Deux Alpes