L’Ecole du Ski Français des 2 Alpes, established since 1946, offers an outstanding team of 255 highly qualified instructors who will help you to learn and improve in a fun and relaxed environment.
You will be riding in a unique area offering over 200km of varied runs ideally exposed and perfectly groomed, culminating at 3540m on an extensive glacier where snow stays gorgeous and ending down in the forests of Bons and Mont de Lans, 2300m below.
They teach all snow sports including skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, etc., and they can provide tuition in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian.
ESF cater for any level. Whether you are a beginner or an expert freerider, they will help you to achieve your goals and have an unbelievable experience.
The group lessons are available for both adults and children. Group lessons are great for providing a dynamic and friendly group where you can feel comfortable improving your technique with individuals of a similar level. Lessons are available in the morning, afternoon or for a full day.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' lessons
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Handiski / Sit-Ski
- Event Hosting
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Handiski Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Telemark Lessons
- Open Seasons
- Maison des 2 Alpes
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Bluebird powder days to kick off season 2019/20 in Les Deux Alpes
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Ready for Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20 opening?