For many people, January is the perfect time of the year to come skiing. The snow is usually good and the pistes are quiet. While conditions are definitely still wintry and big snowfalls are common, the temperature is beginning to creep upwards and the days are gradually getting a little longer.
Here's our pick of the best things to do in January. You can also keep an eye on our events calendar, which we keep up to date with all the latest events in Les 2 Alpes.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunny skiing in Les Deux Alpes
- Quiet, perfectly groomed pistes in Les Deux Alpes
- Happy New Year from Les 2 Alpes!
- Les Deux Alpes in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A very white Christmas week in Les Deux Alpes