Les Deux Alpes is inaugurating its 2019/20 season on Saturday, November 30th 2019... and what a season it's set to be! Snow's been falling almost non-stop in the Alps for a few weeks now and there's a lot of powder waiting to be shred on the Deux Alpes slopes.
There's more good news as you can save €10 on your ski pass this opening weekend and the next. Get your one-day ski pass for only €32 online, available for Saturday, November 30th and December 7th or Sunday, December 1st and 8th 2019. Including access to the ice rink in town (ice skates not included).
Les Deux Alpes is also celebrating the Black Days this weekend. From Friday the 30th of November until Monday the 2nd of December 2019, you'll be able to purchase a 6-day ski pass for the price of a 4-day pass valid throughout the season (limited to 100 ski passes per week). These incredible discounts will be available online on Friday!
This will only be the beginning of an epic season full of powder, sun and good times. Starting with the Rise Festival from December 14th to 21st, featuring huge names like Chase & Status, Solardo and Michael Bibi, and ending with the Snow 2 Bike week in late April, this winter is going to be hard to forget.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Bluebird powder days to kick off season 2019/20 in Les Deux Alpes
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Ready for Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20 opening?
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20