As things heat up in Les Deux Alpes, you may find yourself looking for ways to cool off. At an altitude of 1650m, the resort is relatively high up compared to many other Alpine towns, so temperatures tend to be a little cooler than in the lower altitude resorts. Even so, the sun can be brutal in summer, especially during heat waves.
With that in mind, here's a quick rundown of some of the more refreshing activities you can partake in on those stiflingly hot days.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les 2 Alpes
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 ski trip to Les 2 Alpes early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019