About Summer Lift Opening Dates in 2 Alpes
Below you'll find all the summer opening times of Les 2 Alpes lifts to help you plan your holiday. There are a smaller number of lifts operating in Les 2 Alpes in the summer than in the winter, but the ones that do run in the summer give you more than enough access to the mountains.
For the summer Les Deux Alpes lifts will be open from
Saturday 18th June to Saturday 27th August 2016
The summer ski area is open daily from 7:15 through to 12:30 so you'll have be up and at it early if you want to ski the glacier! Mountain biking starts early, on 17th June 2016.
Summer lift schedules in 2 Alpes are as follows:
– Mont de Lans chairlift : From 09:30 to 18:00
– Village chairlift : From 07:00 to 18:00
– Vallée Blanche chairlift : From 09:30 to 18:00
– Diable chairlift : From 09:30 to 18:30
– Venosc gondola : From 08:00 to 20:00
– Jandri Express gondola I & II : From 07:00 to 15:30 (last lift to 3200 m) – 16:30 (last lift to 2600 m)
Over in La Grave the lifts open for summer from mid June until the first week in September.
The Deux Alpes glacier is open for pre-winter skiing & snowboarding every year with special rates. This year the ski area is open from 22nd of October through to 1st November. Take a look at the ski pass prices for discounted prices at this time.