About Summer Lift Opening Dates in 2 Alpes
Below you'll find all the summer opening times of Les 2 Alpes lifts to help you plan your holiday. There are plenty of lifts operating here in the summer, giving you lots of access to the mountains and attractions that Les 2 Alpes has to offer. You can also check out live updates on lift openings on our Live Lift Status page.
For the summer Les Deux Alpes lifts will be open from
Saturday 23rd June to Saturday 1st September 2018
(lifts close on Sunday 26th August for summer skiing)
The lift system gives access to hiking and mountain biking routes, as well as summer skiing on the glacier. The summer ski area is open daily from 07:15 through to 12:30 so you'll have to be up and at it early if you want to ski the glacier!
Summer lift schedules in 2 Alpes are as follows:
- Glacier opening: 07:00 - 12:30
- Snowpark opening : 08:00 - 13:00
- Mont de Lans chairlift: 09:30 to 18:00
- Village chairlift: 07:00 to 18:00
- Le Diable chairlift: 09:30 to 18:30
- Jandri Express gondola I & II: 07:00 to 15:30 (last lift to 3200 m) – 16:30 (last lift to 2600 m)
- Vallée Blanche chairlift: 09:30 to 18:00
- Venosc gondola: 08:00 to 20:00
Over in La Grave, the lifts open for summer from mid-June until the first week in September.
The Deux Alpes glacier is open for pre-winter skiing & snowboarding every year with special rates. The ski area is normally open from the last week of October through to 1st November. Take a look at ski pass prices for discounted prices at this time.