Below you'll find all the summer opening times of Les 2 Alpes lifts to help you plan your holiday. There are plenty of lifts operating here in the summer, giving you lots of access to the mountains and attractions that Les 2 Alpes has to offer.
For the summer Les Deux Alpes lifts will be open from
Saturday 24th June to Saturday 2nd September 2017
The lift system gives access to hiking and mountain biking routes, as well as summer skiing on the glacier. The summer ski area is open daily from 7:15 through to 12:30 so you'll have be up and at it early if you want to ski the glacier!
Summer lift schedules in 2 Alpes are as follows:
- Mont de Lans chairlift : From 09:30 to 18:00
- Village chairlift : From 07:00 to 18:00
- Vallée Blanche chairlift : From 09:30 to 18:00
- Diable chairlift : From 09:30 to 18:30
- Venosc gondola : From 08:00 to 20:00
- Jandri Express gondola I & II : From 07:00 to 15:30 (last lift to 3200 m) – 16:30 (last lift to 2600 m)
Over in La Grave the lifts open for summer from mid June until the first week in September.
The Deux Alpes glacier is open for pre-winter skiing & snowboarding every year with special rates. The ski area is normally open from the last week of October through to 1st November. Take a look at ski pass prices for discounted prices at this time.