The extensive network of Deux Alpes lifts are open both in summer and winter. Read on to find out the summer opening dates of the Les 2 Alpes lifts to help you plan your holiday.
For summer 2019, Les Deux Alpes lifts will be open from
Saturday 22nd June to Saturday 31st August 2019
The lift system gives access to hiking and mountain biking routes, as well as summer skiing on the glacier. The summer ski area is open daily from 07:00 through to 12:30 every day until 8th August 2019 so you'll have to be up and at it early if you want to ski the glacier!
Summer lift schedules in 2 Alpes are as follows:
- Glacier opening: 07:00 - 12:30
- Snowpark opening : 08:00 - 13:00
- Mont de Lans chairlift: 09:30 to 18:00
- Village chairlift: 07:00 to 18:00
- Le Diable chairlift: 09:30 to 18:30
- Jandri Express gondola I & II: 07:00 to 15:30 (last lift to 3200 m) – 16:30 (last lift to 2600 m)
- Vallée Blanche chairlift: 09:30 to 18:00
- Venosc gondola: 08:00 to 20:00
Over in La Grave, the lifts open for summer from 15th June until 15th September 2019.
The Deux Alpes glacier is open for pre-winter skiing & snowboarding every year with special rates. The ski area is normally open from the last week of October through to 1st November. Take a look at ski pass prices for discounted prices at this time.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Plenty of powder in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Blue skies & snow on the horizon in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Changeable weather in Les Deux Alpes this week
- Le Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020