Venosc celebrates its local market, selling fresh regional produce and typical Alpine foods, every Tuesday during the high season.
Venosc is a charming little village just eight minutes on the cable car from Les 2 Alpes. In winter, the weekly market is held in the 'Salle Polyvalente' from 15:00 to 18:00, whilst in summertime, the market shifts outdoors to the ski lift car park and is on from 08:00 to noon.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Blue skies & snow on the horizon in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Changeable weather in Les Deux Alpes this week
- Le Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do