Venosc celebrates its local market, selling fresh regional produce and typical Alpine foods, every Tuesday during the high season.
Venosc is a charming little village just eight minutes on the cable car from Les 2 Alpes. In winter, the weekly market is held in the 'Salle Polyvalente' from 15:00 to 18:00, whilst in summertime, the market shifts outdoors to the ski lift car park and is on from 08:00 to noon.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunny skiing in Les Deux Alpes
- Quiet, perfectly groomed pistes in Les Deux Alpes
- Happy New Year from Les 2 Alpes!
- Les Deux Alpes in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A very white Christmas week in Les Deux Alpes