On the last weekend of the season, say goodbye to skiing or snowboarding and hello to mountain biking in a race that combines the two.
Starting from the glacier at 3400m down to Venosc at 900m, participants tackle 2500 metres of vertical descent on skis/snowboards and mountain bikes. Taking part in teams of 2, each team must remain together throughout the competition. The qualifying runs take place on Saturday (including giant slalom and moguls) and the racing happens on Sunday, followed by a BBQ.
The race can be done on skis, snowboard, telemarks and most other winter disciplines with the exception of the snowscoot. However, for the biking part, E-bikes are allowed. Participants must be 16 years or older and to register online, click on the website link above.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunny skiing in Les Deux Alpes
- Quiet, perfectly groomed pistes in Les Deux Alpes
- Happy New Year from Les 2 Alpes!
- Les Deux Alpes in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A very white Christmas week in Les Deux Alpes