The village of Mont de Lans celebrates its patronal festival every August 15th with a whole day filled with activities for all ages, from live music to food and activities for the little ones.
On the programme, a mass and procession, animations for children, exhibitions at the museum, food stalls, BBQs and, to finish the day off, a great dance and fireworks!
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Bluebird powder days to kick off season 2019/20 in Les Deux Alpes
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Ready for Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20 opening?