The village of Mont de Lans celebrates its patronal festival every August 15th with a whole day filled with activities for all ages, from live music to food and activities for the little ones.
On the programme, a mass and procession, animations for children, exhibitions at the museum, food stalls, BBQs and, to finish the day off, a great dance and fireworks!
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Les 2 Alpes
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 ski trip to Les 2 Alpes early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Cooling down in 2 Alpes summer 2019
- 6 reasons why Les 2 Alpes is great in summer 2019