Now in its 8th year, there are 5km, 10km, 15km and 20km distances to partake in through the snowy trails of Les 2 Alpes in the dark. Don't forget your headtorch!
All of the races start from Cretes at 2100m and finish at Place des 2 Alpes, descending via the ski trails towards the lights of the resort below.
The 5km course is entirely downhill with 539m of descent, whilst the longer itineraries require some uphill effort too. The 10km course has 220m ascent and 760m descent, with no food/drink stations; the 15km has 450m ascent and 900m descent, while the 20km covers 700m ascent and 1200m descent with a food/drink station at the 12km point.
Races cost €25. Your inscription fee includes the lift up to the starting line and a hot meal afterwards.
Kit requirements: head torch, hat, gloves, long tights, thermal jacket. Hiking/running/ski poles are not permitted.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Bluebird powder days to kick off season 2019/20 in Les Deux Alpes
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Ready for Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20 opening?