Guided tour of this charming little mountain village, with its cobbled pedestrianised streets and characterful buildings.
The walks are organised by the Venosc tourist office and leave every Tuesday at 10:00 from the tourist office near to the cable car station in winter and every Monday from 10:00 during the summer season.
Each walk takes around two hours and they are suitable for all, good walking boots recommended. Free.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunny skiing in Les Deux Alpes
- Quiet, perfectly groomed pistes in Les Deux Alpes
- Happy New Year from Les 2 Alpes!
- Les Deux Alpes in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A very white Christmas week in Les Deux Alpes