It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Les 2 Alpes. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 15cm of snow has fallen at resort level with over 40cm on the slopes at 2100m and almost a metre at altitude. More snow will come next Sunday and Monday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Les 2 Alpes. Lifts are scheduled to open in just three weeks, on Saturday, November 30th. Time to book your ski trip to Les 2 Alpes!
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Deux Alpes winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les 2 Alpes
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 ski trip to Les 2 Alpes early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019