After an accumulation of 40cm of snow yesterday and overnight, the wind has dropped and it continues to snow. The avalanche risk is still very high, at 4/5, and the ski patrollers have been securing the ski area this morning by setting off controlled avalanches.
There's more snow coming today, but the forecast is suggesting that the sun will shine tomorrow, with yet more snow falling in the coming days.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Blue skies & snow on the horizon in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Changeable weather in Les Deux Alpes this week
- Le Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do