Winter made a surprise return to Val Thorens on Friday morning, with the resort waking up to 10cm down to 1650m, and 30cm at 3200m.
With closing day on Saturday April 27th, this top-up comes at the perfect time for skiers to make the best of the last of the lift access for winter 2018/19. It will also help keep the local ski-tourers going for a few more weeks.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Blue skies & snow on the horizon in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Changeable weather in Les Deux Alpes this week
- Le Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do