Les Deux Alpes is a winter wonderland again! After weeks of sunshine and blue skies we have more sunshine and blue skies today... but this time with 15cm of fresh snow under our feet.
Snow started falling on Friday afternoon and became heavier as the night progressed, continuing until the early hours of the morning. Today the sun's shining and we've got a fluffy cover of snow to ski on.
The avalanche risk has gone up to 3/5 and the forecast is for very cold temperatures.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Blue skies & snow on the horizon in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Changeable weather in Les Deux Alpes this week
- Le Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do